The Dynamic Inventory - List / Gallery / Map / Search features
VisualTour® includes a Dynamic Inventory list like the one shown below at no additional charge. This real-time Dynamic Inventory list of your tours can be added to your webpage with one simple hyperlink, then your tours will appear on your website the instant that they're created. This means there's NO work involved for your webmaster to keep your list of tours current.
The example shown below has an area outlined in red which is the Dynamic Inventory list being served from VisualTour.com, and the greenish blue outer edge is the REALTOR'S website where they have framed the VisualTour® Dynamic Inventory list.
You do not need to frame in the Dynamic Inventory feature; this is just shown for example.
Visitors to your website can choose to view your Dynamic Inventory in this List format or in a Gallery format , or on a Google Map . Additionally for VisualTour subscribers who do have dozens or even hundreds of tours in their account, you may want to use the Search feature.
Gallery View Example
The Gallery view is designed to appeal to home buyers who are accustomed to seeing those homes magazines you can pick up for free in local retail stores.
Did you know that 36% of home buyers found their home from the Internet vs. just 1% found their home advertised in a homes magazine?
Map view example
Using Google Maps, you can show the location of each VisualTour in your Dynamic Inventory. A home buyer just clicks on the icon and your VisualTour will open and run!
This is a great application to separate your Active Listings from your Sold Listings and to show Community Tours, Rentals, etc. You can have up to four different color-coded categories of VisualTours on your Map view.
80% of home buyers want interactive maps when searching online.
Search view example
The Search view option is great for our clients who use VisualTour for their entire brokerage or even for agents or teams who have an inventory of dozens of listings.
The Search option makes it easy for visitors to your site to narrow down the list of VisualTours shown to them by the criteria they select. Great for interactive Web 2.0 fanatics.
All Dynamic Inventory features include:
- Easy linking to your website.
- Instantly updated when tours are added or changed.
- Eliminates need to pay webmaster to update listings one at a time.
- Automatically shows status (active, pending or sold).
- Automatically creates multiple pages as needed in the List view.
- Can be linked to as many sites as you wish.
- User definable colors and logos to integrate with your branding.
- User definable sort and filter settings for multiple sets of Inventories (e.g. Active Listings, Sold Listings, Community Tours, Rentals).
- Thumbnail images automatically created and displayed.
<< Go Back